Your initial appointment usually will consist of an examination and review of your treatment options.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Any x-rays taken by a previous dentist, if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, bring your insurance information. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- Signed HIPPA Policy Act Notice
- Completed New Patient Form
- Completed Health History Form
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional x-rays are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.